CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CPA)
Long Term Care Facility + Adult Day Care
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
Must Currently Work in Long Term Care/Nursing Home setting
- NYS CPA
- Minimum of 10 years experience in healthcare finance & accounting office
- Experience in structuring and dealing with relationships among physicians and hospitals, including capitation incentive arrangements, healthcare joint ventures and partnerships; healthcare contracting –strategy development and negotiation, and healthcare business plan development. Knowledge of Capitation arrangements and risk/sharing provisions for hospitals and physicians.
- Healthcare accounting, GAAP and cost accounting, and Healthcare information systems architecture, working knowledge of laws and regulations relative to the use of the tax-exempt property for private activity, investments, and Medicare fraud and abuse.
- Knowledge of tax-exempt bond financing
regulations and laws.
- Medicare and Medicaid cost reimbursement, Healthcare actuarial trends and techniques, and insurance accounting and regulation.
Excellent Benefits Package Includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 401k+
Inquires + To Apply:
- Contact: SubmitMyResume DGelberg@DNGPlacement.com
- Phone: 516.342.9169
- Visit: www.DNGPlacement.com