Currently, we are in search of an RN Manager with LTC/Subacute experience in the Ithaca County area. Our client is a survey successful Not for Profit (NFP) Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) seeking a Nurse Leader with keen clinical skills, as well as the ability to mentor and team build.
The benefits are excellent. Paid time is generous. Feel comfortable sharing your resume/CV in strict confidence, DGelberg@DNGPlacement.com.
Medium Sized Long Term/Subacute
QAPI + PDPM + RELIABLE EMR
- Current Long-Term Care Nursing Department Leadership (NYS RN).
- Communicate well and calmly engage staff + family stakeholders.
- Manage departmental matters at clinical and administrative level.
- PDPM + Quality Measures experience.
- Reliable Visual EMR
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Assistance, Flex Schedule.
- Aggressively Competitive Salary for Experience Nurse Leader.
INQUIRES + TO APPLY:
For more details & discussion on generous compensation:
Deborah Gelberg, President | Tel. 516.342.9169
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Serving children and young adults with Autism & Special Needs
California Locations: San Jose – Oakland – Concord
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, Sick, and Personal Time
- Fully Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX
- Potential for Quarterly Bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K with 2.5% match
- BCBA Certification is a must
- Masters or doctoral degree in special education, applied behavior analysis, psychology, or related field.
- 3 years of related professional experience designing, providing ABA-based programs to people with developmental disabilities
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Natural Environment & Discrete Trial teaching, evidence-based methodologies used for behavioral programs in homes, schools, and community settings.
Inquiries + to Apply:
Include your requirements with resumé to DGelberg@DNGPlacement.com