Seeking a Strong Clinical Nurse Leader Who Manages by Example, Affords the Benefit of the Doubt, Can Show Kindness but Undeterred to Hold Staff Accountable.
Salary Range: Up to $155 K (As based on experience)
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Seminars
- 8 Holidays
- 10 sick days (paid if not used)
- 3 Personal Days
- 1 Birthday
- 401K + employer contribution.: Yes
- Medical Benefits: Yes
- Dental Benefits: Yes
- Vision: Yes
- Dedicated parking space: Yes
REQUIRED SKILLS & WORK HISTORY:
- Current DON/DNS Leadership in LTC/ SNF/ Subacute Sector is a MUST!
- Effectual change agent
- History of good outcomes on survey
- Must be actively visible on units
- Clinically strong; willing to demonstrate quality care on the unit as needed.
- Vent or Wound or Infection Control certification a +
- Collaborative team player with other departments
- Union environment experienced
- MDS savvy
Inquires + To Apply:
DON | SURGICAL SERVICES | Magnet Hospital System
Ontario County, NY
Provide leadership for all facets of this health system’s surgical services division across multiple locations and facilities. Responsibilities include organizing, directing, developing, implementing a strategic business plan, programs and services, service enhancements, quality initiatives, productivity, and efficiency initiatives, and productive relationships across the surgical services division, including but not limited to a full complement of outpatient and in-patient surgical services with a focus on general surgery and orthopedics.
The position encompasses the following scope:
- A hospital-based surgery department
- A free-standing ambulatory surgery center
- Endoscopic services
- Twelve (12) operating rooms and endo suites
- Approximately 75 FTEs
- Must have current NYS RN.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- CNOR preferred
- Previous experience OR and endoscopy environment required.
- Hospital System Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, LTD, STD
- Generous PTO
- Flex Spending, Retirement Savings Vehicles +++
- Extremely competitive salary
INQUIRIES WELCOME: 516.342.9169
Inquires + To Apply: