Seeking a Strong Clinical Nurse Leader Who Manages by Example, Affords the Benefit of the Doubt, Can Show Kindness but Undeterred to Hold Staff Accountable.
Salary Range: Up to $155 K (As based on experience)
- 4 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Seminars
- 8 Holidays
- 10 sick days (paid if not used)
- 3 Personal Days
- 1 Birthday
- 401K + employer contribution.: Yes
- Medical Benefits: Yes
- Dental Benefits: Yes
- Vision: Yes
- Dedicated parking space: Yes
REQUIRED SKILLS & WORK HISTORY:
- Current DON/DNS Leadership in LTC/ SNF/ Subacute Sector is a MUST!
- Effectual change agent
- History of good outcomes on survey
- Must be actively visible on units
- Clinically strong; willing to demonstrate quality care on the unit as needed.
- Vent or Wound or Infection Control certification a +
- Collaborative team player with other departments
- Union environment experienced
- MDS savvy
Inquires + To Apply:
Currently, we are in search of an RN Manager with LTC/Subacute experience in the Ithaca County area. Our client is a survey successful Not for Profit (NFP) Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) seeking a Nurse Leader with keen clinical skills, as well as the ability to mentor and team build.
The benefits are excellent. Paid time is generous. Feel comfortable sharing your resume/CV in strict confidence, DGelberg@DNGPlacement.com.