DNG Placement Services, Inc., A+ rated with Better Business Bureau, is in search of a MANAGER of NUTRITIONAL SERVICES, Full Time Perm Staff Opportunity with a Hospital System in Yates County, NY. Excellent compensation package with all the Not For Profit perks.
- Minimum Required: BA or BS Degree in related field - OR - AS degree plus five (5) years management experience or current certified dietary manager may be considered.
- Required: ServSafe certification; Certified Dietary Manager or must obtain within first 12 months of hire.
- Preferred but not required: Diet Tech or Dietitian
- Background: Three years previous healthcare food management with demonstrated leadership abilities. Preferred: Hospital/nursing home setting experience; Diet tech or Dietitian experience
- Motivation. Demonstrated ability to supervise and secure cooperation of all employees, implementing creative scheduling, creative operational process/procedure analysis, work effectively in a complex, multi-entity health system.
- Team Building & Modeling. Ability to facilitate project management, work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork through effective role modeling.
- Regulations. Familiarity with NYSDOH and other food service regulations.
- Professional Leadership. Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication (written and oral), analytical, and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Computer literacy required with word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint. Preferred: Experience with Microsoft Office products including word, excel, and PowerPoint.
ALL INQUIRIES WELCOME & STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, 516.342.9169.
With appreciation of your professional consideration -
Founder | President | Chief Recruitment Officer