Near Rhinebeck, NY - Experience Required
Day to Day Operations to Include But Not Be Limited To:
- Partner with the clinical teams to ensure facility support and direction
- Monitor Survey preparedness.
- Be on-site as needed to assist the facility in managing the survey process.
- Policy and Procedure Reviews
- Monitor Quality Indicators Monthly
- Knowledge of RUG levels
- Monitor Budgetary Progress including monthly operation calls, licensing items, facility staff plans, and all regulatory items
- Be available at all times for phone calls when an event occurs.
- Excellent Start Salary (Commensurate with Experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx
- Generous PTO
- LT + ST Disability
- CEU Conferences
- Retirement Savings Vehicles
- & More
Inquires + To Apply
- Contact: DGelberg@DNGPlacement.com
- Phone: 516.324.9169
- Visit: www.DNGPlacement.com