- Professionally manage, supervise, clearly communicate with departmental staff; and effectively conference HR related issues and concerns with leadership.
- Process, on-board all new employees and all change of status forms.
- Credentialing clinical healthcare professionals; fingerprinting and background checks as per facility policy.
- Collaborate, expedite filling vacancies with staffing vendors and recruitment firms as required.
- Provide effective administration of job evaluation, performance management, compensation, and benefits programs.
- Responsible for resolving employee relations issues providing advice and counsel to management on personnel issues and conduct thorough investigations as needed.
- Provide guidance and counsel to management and staff on business issues regarding staffing, performance, training and development, compensation and benefits, EEO, termination, and other employee-related matters.
- Ensure that facility personnel records both physical and electronic are maintained in a timely, accurate and complete manner that facilitates management decision-making and fulfills all legal requirements and regulations.
- Keep management informed of trends, problems, practices, employment legislation, and other human resource issues affecting the facility.
- Monitor unemployment claims and assists the facility with appeals.
- Aggressively manages workers’ compensation claims and coordinates modified work as necessary between employee and insurance carrier.
- Assist in the creation of and managing job descriptions to assure they are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure safety and security programs are administered.
- Participate on committees, special projects and additional responsibilities.
- Minimum of a BS, MS preferred
- Must have 4+ years in HR Management in the Healthcare arena i.e. hospital, nursing home, hospice, outpatient or adult daycare facility.
- Certification/ Association with SHRM preferred.
To Apply: SubmitMyResume@DNGPlacement.com