Ontario County, NY
The Ambulatory Surgical Coordinator (ASC) is a Nurse Leader who provides:
- Direct and indirect compassionate nursing care, employee management/ supervision/ scheduling and coordinates nursing services with other team departments.
- Responsible to oversee the coordination of facility services to include but not limited to materials management, environmental services, clinical engineering, medical waste removal, medical gas supply monitoring facilities/maintenance, telecommunications, informational services. d
- Monitoring/ enforcement of State /7 Federal Administrative, Clinical Regulations also expected.
- The ASC is also responsible for Performance Improvement
- Must have current NYS RN.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- CNOR preferred.
- Circulator role in OR & Endoscopy environment required.
- Hospital System Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, LTD, STD, Flex Spending, Retirement Savings Vehicles +++
- Generous PTO
- Extremely Competitive Salary