This organization affords strong support & solid staff.
Well rated with DOH/CMS Survey.
See for yourself the possibility of walking into a good situation.
- NYS RN + 3 years of progressive leadership in LTC Nursing.
- WCC or CIC preferred, not required
- Staff Education / In-Service Experience Required
- Excellent time management skills and clear comprehension of survey processes in long-term and sub-acute care settings.
- Strong clinical knowledge of current and new infection control techniques.
- Leads demonstrate by example, with collaboration and calm. Engages stakeholders.
- Attends/leads rounds.
- Detailed oriented & computer proficient
- Open Salary / Based on Experience.
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO