DON | SURGICAL SERVICES | Magnet Hospital System
Ontario County, NY
Provide leadership for all facets of this health system’s surgical services division across multiple locations and facilities. Responsibilities include organizing, directing, developing, implementing a strategic business plan, programs and services, service enhancements, quality initiatives, productivity, and efficiency initiatives, and productive relationships across the surgical services division, including but not limited to a full complement of outpatient and in-patient surgical services with a focus on general surgery and orthopedics.
The position encompasses the following scope:
- A hospital-based surgery department
- A free-standing ambulatory surgery center
- Endoscopic services
- Twelve (12) operating rooms and endo suites
- Approximately 75 FTEs
- Must have current NYS RN.
- BSN required; MSN preferred.
- CNOR preferred
- Previous experience OR and endoscopy environment required.
- Hospital System Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, LTD, STD
- Generous PTO
- Flex Spending, Retirement Savings Vehicles +++
- Extremely competitive salary
INQUIRIES WELCOME: 516.342.9169
Inquires + To Apply:
- Contact: DGelberg@DNGPlacement.com
- Phone: 516.324.9169
- Visit: www.DNGPlacement.com