Branch Office Location: Queens NY
Expanding agency offering competitive salary and benefits package.
Work with a phenomenal team of clinical and administrative personnel.
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, Sick, and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx
- Fully Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx
- Potential for Quarterly Bonuses
- RN graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current NYS RN license
- 2 years of home care experience, preferably in Staff Development
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Bilingual Spanish skills required
- Multi-task & function well in urgent situations
To Apply: SubmitMyResume@DNGPlacement.com