RCS or RDS Credential
Perform Vascular &/or Cardiac Ultrasound
This organization affords strong support & solid staff.
See for yourself the possibility of walking into a good situation.
- Certifications: RCS or RDCS certification.
- Registry eligible in vascular or cardiac ultrasound.
- Min. 2 years of ultrasound experience.
- Arrhythmia experience preferred.
- Responsible to: Cardiology Coordination
- Management Duty
- Provides care to adolescents, adults and geriatric patient groups
- Echocardiography 2D/M Mode, Doppler and Color Studies
- Carotid Ultrasound and Doppler Studies
- Peripheral Arterial Studies
- Diagnostic ultrasound of AV fistulas and Gortex grafts
- Sliding Scale Salary/ Years of Exp.
- Full Hospital System Benefits
- 403 B with Matching
- Generous PTO