Berkshire County, Massachusetts
- A progressive community health in western Massachusetts seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join their busy family medicine office located in the heart of the Berkshires.
- This full-time physician will join a dedicated team of healthcare providers and will provide comprehensive and continued care to clinic patients.
- This will include routine and emergency office-based care, support of health promotion and preventative medical care. This Clinic offers an excellent starting salary (commensurate with experience) and highly competitive benefits.
- Must manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professionalism, treat all levels of staff with respect.
- Clinic will sponsor successful candidates who desire an H1B or J1 visa and who meet all CIS requirements for same.
- EMR experience required
- Excellent Start Salary (Commensurate with Experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx
- Generous PTO
- Med Mal
- LT + ST Disability
- Qualified candidates will be eligible for loan repayment programs under the NHSC.
- CEU Conferences
- Retirement Savings Vehicles
- & More
Inquires + To Apply:
- Contact: DGelberg@DNGPlacement.com
- Phone: 516.324.9169
- Visit: www.DNGPlacement.com