Dir. of Environmental Svcs.
MAGNET HOSPITAL SYSTEM | Central NY
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
BA or BS Degree in related field - OR - AS degree plus five (5) years management in Environmental Services
- Five (5) years previous healthcare setting (hospital/SNF) with demonstrated management abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and secure the cooperation of all employees (approx. 65 FTE’s), implement creative scheduling, creative operational process/procedure analysis, work effectively in a complex, multi-entity health system.
- Conducts staff training and ensures staff compliance with annual requirements.
- Assists with interviewing and new hires for the department.
- Conducts/participates in staff meetings and communicates policy and procedures with employees to promote consistency in the department.
- Evaluate and measure cleaning standards to meet hospitality services performance.
- Conducts rounds and evaluates facility and staff performance.
- Assists with the coordination of Hospitality work projects with other departments
- Communicates effectively with department and employees and responds to issues that may cause problems and/or refers to these issues through the proper chain of command utilizing the escalation policy
- Completes required reports.
- Utilizes appropriate communication in all interactions: demonstrates proper phone and email etiquette.
- Evaluate employee performance through established standards and competencies.
Inquires + To Apply:
- Contact: SubmitMyResume DGelberg@DNGPlacement.com
- Phone: 1+516.342.9169
- Visit: www.DNGPlacement.com