EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
- BS Degree in related field - OR - AS degree +5 years mgmt. experience or current certified dietary manager may be considered.
- ServSafe certification; Certified Dietary Manager or must obtain within first 12 months of hire.
- AAS in Food Services Mgmt
- Diet Tech Cert preferred but not required
- 3 years previous healthcare food management with demonstrated leadership abilities at all levels, NYS DOH & OSHA and other regulations
- Preferred: Hospital/nursing home setting experience; Diet tech or Dietitian experience
- 3 years previous healthcare supervision of Host/Hostess, Nutritional Service Aide, Cook I, Cook II
- Familiarity with NYSDOH and other food service regulations.
- Computer literacy required: Microsoft Office systems i.e., spreadsheets, power point, excel, and internal email communications
APPLY + INQUIRE
- Contact: SubmitMyResume@DNGPlacement.com
- Tel.: 1+516.342.9169
Inquires + To Apply:
- Contact: SubmitMyResume SubmitMyResume@DNGPlacement.com
- Phone: 1+516.342.9169
- Visit: www.DNGPlacement.com
All Inquiries Strictly Confidential
Please consider or share with respected colleagues. Our clients are very interested in securing and retaining seasoned talent.
They are willing to well compensate. All inquiries are confidential, 516.342.9169 or Info@DNGPlacement.com.
Thank you in advance for your time and professional consideration.