WOUND CARE NURSE: 250 Bed Long Term Care + Subacute Facility. Vibrant Queens NY neighborhood with excellent nearby restaurants, shopping, schools, and universities. Convenient to parkways and trains.
Position: As the WOUND CARE RN you will plan and implement the daily operation of Skin and Wound Management within the Wound Care Program under the supervision of the Director of Nursing Services.
- NYS RN + 3 years of experience in Wound Care/ Infection Control
- WCC or CIC preferred, not required
- Excellent time management skills in long-term and sub-acute care settings.
- Strong clinical knowledge of current and new healing management techniques i.e., knowledge of skin and wound management, epidemiology, infection control principles.
- Attends/ leads rounds.
- Detailed oriented & computer proficient.
- Open Salary/ Based on Experience.
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO