Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Serving children and young adults with Autism & Special Needs
California Locations: San Jose – Oakland – Concord
- Generous Vacation, Holidays, Sick, and Personal Time
- Fully Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, and RX
- Potential for Quarterly Bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
- 401K with 2.5% match
- BCBA Certification is a must
- Masters or doctoral degree in special education, applied behavior analysis, psychology, or related field.
- 3 years of related professional experience designing, providing ABA-based programs to people with developmental disabilities
- 2+ years’ supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Natural Environment & Discrete Trial teaching, evidence-based methodologies used for behavioral programs in homes, schools, and community settings.
Inquiries + to Apply:
Include your requirements with resumé to DGelberg@DNGPlacement.com